Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
March 29, 2024, 02:28:35 PM

Author Topic: Royal Enfield Machismo 500 AVL - pictures (Simple modifications)  (Read 10367 times)

Mohsin

• View Profile
Royal Enfield Machismo 500 AVL - pictures (Simple modifications)
« on: November 28, 2012, 01:34:44 PM »
Hello,

Looks like this place need some more life, hopefully soon we will have members sharing their bikes and cars pictures. For time being , I am sharing picture bike of Mr. Rajesh Chauhan, I have taken his consent, he is an Royal Enfield die-hard fan. Currently he own two bikes, one is machismo 500 and other he owns RE lightening. Hopefully he will himself share pictures and details about his lightening . Currently I am uploading one picture of his bike. I have more pictures but they didn't look good when uploaded to PC, I will ask him again to give me some good snaps.

So, you can see his bike, he has done chrome job on fuel tank, actually fuel tank is lot wider, it doesn't wider look in this picture. Also, you can see he has this wider and taller handlebar. Also, he has done some  job on seats to make them more comfy, you can see new classic's tail lamp, actually bike looks far more clean and impressive in real life than picture.

Believe it or not, I have driven it, its a real head turner with its all free flow pipe. I see heads turning when I ride my TB but when I rode this one, I felt that even more people are noticing you. Also its seating position is very good for long riding, felt like I am sitting on my couch.

Henry_hal

• View Profile
Royal Enfield Machismo 500 AVL pictures Simple modifications
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 07:18:52 PM »
What you are seeing below is a 1940 model C Royal Enfield Bike. It was one of the preferred military bike. It has 305cc engine which is still the engine capacity used in modern RE bikes.