Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
March 29, 2024, 01:29:02 AM

Author Topic: Hyundai i10 Special Edition iTech Launched  (Read 4062 times)

anand mohan

• View Profile
Hyundai i10 Special Edition iTech Launched
« on: March 06, 2013, 10:28:33 AM »
Hyundai Motor India Ltd, the country’s largest passenger car exporter and second largest car manufacturer has launched a special edtion of it's most selling and successful flagship model  named Hyundai i 10 i Tech in the Indian market.

The Special Edition i10 has host of first-in-the-segment innovative and high-tech features like Rear-View parking Camera and Electro-Chromic function on cabin rear view mirror and Steering-mounted Bluetooth device. On the exterior, the styling is complemented by sporty ‘i Tech’ body graphics. Inside the cabin, it has sporty interiors with dual tone red and beige upholstery seats with red dashboard and door armrest inserts. The special Edition i10 will be available in 1.1 ltr Era and 1.2 ltr Magna variants.

The special edition iTech i10 has a wide range of special features which are as follows:

1. New Interior features:: It comes with re-designed  Dashboard, door trims and the AC vents will come with red accents, while the seats will get special red and beige coloured covers.

2. New Electronics: The steering wheel will get Bluetooth controls as well and there will even be a rear view parking camera, like in higher end i20 and Verna models.

3.Exterior: Special body graphics and the iTech logo will decorate the exterior of the car. According to the ad, the vehicle will be offered in Crystal White and Garnet Red body colours.

Commenting on the special edition ‘i Tech’ i10 Mr Rakesh Srivastava, Vice President, sales and marketing, HMIL said, “We are delighted to introduce the Special Edition ‘i Tech’ i10 to our valued customers. The Special Edition i10 has set of innovative and high-tech features along with the stylish enhancements. It is our continuous effort to gauge changing customer preferences and keep introducing new features in our products to give our customers enhanced value offering.” The special edition i10 is available at all Hyundai showrooms across India.

The Information regarding it's pricing is listed below with fuel variant:

Fuel    Variants     Engine Specifications                                                     Pricing 

petrol             1.1L iRDE ERA Special Edition (Solid)                           Rs 4.4 lakh

petrol            1.1L iRDE ERA Special Edition (Metallic)                           Rs. 4.44 lakh

petrol            1.2 L Kappa Magna Special Edition (Solid)                   Rs.4.74 lakh

petrol            1.2 L Kappa Magna Special Edition (Metallic)                    Rs. 4.78 lakh