Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
March 28, 2024, 06:13:35 PM

Author Topic: BMW i3 Concept Coupe 3 door 2013 Pictures and Details  (Read 4340 times)

anand mohan

• View Profile
BMW i3 Concept Coupe 3 door 2013 Pictures and Details
« on: March 13, 2013, 08:04:56 AM »
One of the well known luxury car manufacturer's worldwide," BMW" has released the basic details and concept of it's new project ,"BMW i3" officially. BMW i3 will be charged up with BMW eDrive technology that offers a unique driving performance with powertrains comprising of electric motor, lithium ion battery and intelligent powertrain management.

However, the information regarding it's availability is still a mystery and anyone can except it probably the end of this year. It has been tested and exceeds its goal to the extent that it offers a range of 130-160 km and is well versed with long distance travel. Lithium ion batteries ensure better temperature control due to the fact that these batteries are not affected by slight temperature changes as is the case with other batteries.

Cabin heating functions on the basis of heat pump principle, while it also results in 30% saving in energy consumption. BMW range security is seen in LED internal and external lighting. BMW’s i3 comes in three modes – Comfort, Eco Pro and Eco Pro +.

For more information stay tuned.