Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
April 19, 2024, 08:30:30 AM

Author Topic: Left and right side box for RE thunderbird bike (studds cruiser box)  (Read 5866 times)

Mohsin

• View Profile
Hello,
I am planning to add left and right side box on my royal enfield thunderbird bike however, in market I was only able to find right side box. I need it for both left and right side so that I don't have to use reverse on left side.

I searched whole market and even checked studds website, I was not able to spot the studds cruiser box for left side also. So it means we can't procure left side studds cruiser box in India ?

I know saddle box are good but I am looking for plastic box as they have advantage of being waterproof as well as safer because you can lock them.

krimurali

• View Profile
Re: Left and right side box for RE thunderbird bike (studds cruiser box)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 11:16:07 AM »
You must read this... But does not seem odd due to reversed box on the left.

http://www.bcmtouring.com/forum/travel-automotive-gear-f15/thunderbird-touralot-t27583/

In the first place why adding such pompoms on a neat looking bike.
But if you ar planning a tour then its fine. Also be aware of the extra drag it would offer at speeds greater than 60kmph.

Mohsin

• View Profile
Re: Left and right side box for RE thunderbird bike (studds cruiser box)
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 12:22:21 PM »
Actually I have been that page already and have done lots of research before making this request.  You see I am looking for touring part only and now days I am also considering pair of saddlebag but really those side box comes really handy.