Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
March 28, 2024, 12:22:06 PM

Author Topic: BajaJ Pulsar 200 SS with full fairing - Pictures and discussion  (Read 6074 times)

Perks

• View Profile
BajaJ Pulsar 200 SS with full fairing - Pictures and discussion
« on: November 05, 2012, 05:50:03 AM »
HI,

I was lurking around found this post on a blog about Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS , basically a fully clad version of NS . The Bajaj Pulsar 200NS stands  for naked sports , I wonder what SS stands for ? Super sports ? or sporty sport ?
Anyways, I am not sure if the bike is true or not but as per blogs it is supposed to be coming very soon. However the concept looks very good and there is no doubt that it can be reality too..

Here is the picture of the bike..

Isn't look awesome ?

Tarun

• View Profile
Re: BajaJ Pulsar 200 SS with full fairing - Pictures and discussion
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 06:05:40 AM »
Ya, it looks awesome , I doubt if it is real image , I think it is a mock up by some photoshop artists. Mixup of few bikes.

Perks

• View Profile
Re: BajaJ Pulsar 200 SS with full fairing - Pictures and discussion
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 08:16:57 AM »
As per rumours , it could be prices around Rs. 100000 INR , if thats true that it will be real bang for money. But first of all , let us find out if its really a truth or not.

Henry_hal

• View Profile
BajaJ Pulsar 200 SS with full fairing Pictures and discussion
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 10:41:50 AM »
I don't know thoroughly about the bikes all I know is about their looks and features. I have no knowledge that what should be the engine what should be the mileage and all things. But right now I had decided to buy my 1st bike and due to this I am little worried that what should I do t choose a better option between Bajaj Pulsar 200NS and KTM Duke.
Can you guys suggest me which one is better and how?