Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
April 20, 2024, 05:28:09 AM

Author Topic: New Honda Civic launched at LA Auto Show 2012  (Read 4791 times)

anand mohan

• View Profile
New Honda Civic launched at LA Auto Show 2012
« on: December 03, 2012, 10:48:11 AM »
Honda, Japanese based automobile manufacturing company has showcased it's new models in auto industry worldwide which is an economical car that’s high on value, Honda Civic 2013.

Honda showcased Civic 2013 in two variants: Coupe and in Sedan. From the Sources,  Honda Civic 2013 powertrain available  in 1.8-litre i-VTEC, 140 BHP engine (petrol), 1.8-litre 110 BHP CNG engine and a 2.4-litre i-VTEC, 201 BHP unit for the Si sedan and Coupe versions. A hybrid is available with a 1.5-litre petrol engine with electric assistance.  In terms of Safety precautions, Concerning safety, Honda has inculcated its futuristic Advanced Compatibility Engineering II (ACE II) body build, which distributes impact force away from the front seat occupants in case of a head on collision. It will also feature SmartVent side and side curtain air bags besides Forward Warning Collision (FWC) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW) systems available for the first time in the compact class on the 2013 Civic hybrid. 

"Our industry has never been more competitive or fast changing, and a significant refresh of Civic, America's best-selling compact car, just one model year after its debut as an all-new model shows true speed to market," said John Mendel, American Honda executive vice president of Sales. "Our corporate direction is to provide our customers with great products with speed, affordability and low CO2 emissions. There is no better example of this direction than today's introduction of the 2013 Honda Civic.

2013 Honda Civic is also fitted with class leading features such as Bluetooth, HandsFreeLink, Audio, rear view camera, color i-MID display, USB/iPod connectivity, Pandora Interface, steering wheel audio controls, external temperature gauge etc. It also comes in with a marginal price increase of $160 across its entire lineup with pricing of the 2013 Civic LX commencing at $18,165.