Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
April 20, 2024, 02:25:44 PM

Author Topic: Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-i bubbling problem  (Read 4243 times)

nikhil gupta

• View Profile
Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-i bubbling problem
« on: November 02, 2012, 10:30:49 AM »
Hi friends,
              thanks to Mr. Anand for your valuable thought satisfying with your answer i just want to ask something more about my Pulsar 220 DTS-i . Sir, My bike bubbles a lot at a very high speed , this is also a huge problems in terms of driving the bike normally on highways or it's normally a racing bike or at racing i just want to know why it bubble so much and with such a problem in this Pulsar than why the service centre's mechanics are unable to fix such a kind of problem. i will be waiting for your valuable thought please let me know as soon as possible.

thanks

anand mohan

• View Profile
Re: Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-i bubbling problem
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 10:36:49 AM »
Hi friend,
                Thanks for appreciating i understand your problem completely and i know that it does have many problem and all the Bajaj service centres will be unable but some local mechanic will be able to fix it. As, per my knowledge do one thing just : First of all get your bike’s alignment checked and also make sure  that your Rims should not be bent and your tires should have adequate treads and pressure. Cone set might be creating a problem just kept it in priority and make it check hope you will fix it .

thanks

krimurali

• View Profile
Re: Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-i bubbling problem
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 12:57:29 PM »
Bubbling  :o or Wobbling?