Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
April 19, 2024, 07:12:00 AM

Author Topic: Buying car advice in Rs. 500000 to 6 lakh range  (Read 7680 times)

Perks

• View Profile
Buying car advice in Rs. 500000 to 6 lakh range
« on: September 04, 2012, 11:34:02 AM »
Hi

Please suggest me best car in Rs. 5 lakhs to 6 lakhs range. My daily commuting is only 15-30 km and on weekends I may go for outing with family but that too not very far. So car should be as everyone wants fuel efficient and should not have very high maintenance expenses.

Is it possible to buy a sedan in this range, I don't want to go above Rs. 600K in any circumstances so this is my final budget.

Kindly give your advice.

Naveen Arora

• View Profile
Re: Buying car advice in Rs. 500000 to 6 lakh range
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 07:09:46 AM »
If you are strictly looking for sedan and that too diesel then you have only few choices, even in the budget you gave of Rs. 6lakhs max, you don't have much choices for diesel hatchbacks either.
For sedan in your given budget, you have only choice of TATA indico CS which  starts at Rs. 5.20 lakh for GLS model but I am not GLS is petrol or diesel. Other option is Mahindra Verito G2 and G4 for Rs. 5.62 lakhs and 5.82 respectively. And its diesel version ie. D2 starts with Rs. 6.95 which is above your budget.

Now for hatchbacks, you have plenty of options, Beat diesel around Rs. 6lakhs, Ford Figo LXI around Rs. 5.28 lakhs, Maruti Suzuki Ritz Diesel and there are few more choices, now it is upto you to decide what you want. But I will suggest Ritz Diesel which is using proven fiat diesel engine.

Perks

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 12:55:12 PM »
What about Totyota Etios, how is that car ?

Sajjad Hasan Jafri

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 06:10:45 AM »
according to me buying a sedan in not more dan 6lakh is useless as it will not give u comfort nd features too......But u can buy tata indica vista sedan......d new model which gives u featues nd engine of a sedan.....its average is 22 which is very not bad at all......nd dis car has less of its maintenence.......u can go fr it.....