Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
March 28, 2024, 07:05:57 PM

Author Topic: Comparison - Honda Amaze Vs Swift Dzire Vs TATA Manza  (Read 3481 times)

Akshay Batra

• View Profile
Comparison - Honda Amaze Vs Swift Dzire Vs TATA Manza
« on: November 20, 2012, 11:02:01 AM »
Hi,
    I have a passion towards cars. Whenever, i heard anything related to new launch or the specifications about the car i feel like getting into it. Since, as from your news resource i came to know that the Honda Amaze will be the facelifted version of the Brio and it will make it's launch in the next upcoming fiscal year, therefore i was figuring it out that whether it  will be equipped with such specifications and designed  that make it more comparable with some of it's  existing marketing companion like the Maruti Swift Dzire and Tata Manza. I was wondering if anyone holds some good information about my query than please do specify me as soon as possible. If you could provide me a full details a sophisticated manner will be appreciable. 

anand mohan

• View Profile
Re: Comparison - Honda Amaze Vs Swift Dzire Vs TATA Manza
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 11:40:15 AM »
Hi,
    I understand your query well but i will please to inform you that the honda amaze has not been launched yet but by looking it's snaps it looks a pretty similar in design cues and styling curves as we have seen in Brio.

Dealing with the looks, the snapshots of honda Amaze looks quite better in design and with such astonishing styling segment that can easily beat the looks of Maruti Swift Dzire and Tata Motors in the Sedan segment.

However, with the extraordinary refurbishment of Manza compact sedan in form of its newly launched Club Class variant, it is doubtful if its Honda and Maruti Suzuki counterparts could live up to expectations. The Tata Manza Club Class has been trimmed with several first-in-class segment defining interior and exterior attributes, which could deter the Indian car lovers from exploring other options in entry-level sedan segment.

The Major Comparison will emphasis on the price of these cars:
1. Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire: Priced between Rs. 5 and Rs. 7.4 lacs in the country.
2. Tata Manza: Priced between Rs. 5.4 lacs and Rs. 8 lacs.
3. Honda Amaze:  The price of the Honda Amaze has not been speculated yet bet it would be rumored to be made available within a price tag close to Rs. 6 lacs and Rs. 9 lacs for its petrol and diesel models, respectively. 

Perks

• View Profile
Re: Comparison - Honda Amaze Vs Swift Dzire Vs TATA Manza
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 09:13:44 AM »
Hmm.. Its not yet launched but will definitely give a tough competition to Etios, Dzire .. I don't know how Manza came in list.. Manza is not a compact sedan.